I bet you never expected to hear from me again…*hangs head.* It has been over a year since I last updated this site…and for good reason. Well, for several good reasons actually.
1. Kids. I have four of them. Enough said.
2. Day job. Yep. I have one of those. Two actually. For those who don’t know, I work in a school library and I sell Young Living Essential oils. Both take time…
3. Writing. I’m almost finished the 1st draft of the second book in my Rebels of the Revolution series. Almost. I’ve been saying almost for almost a year now…but, if you reread numbers 1, 2 they both apply. And well, sometimes things need to be put on hold. This website is one of them so I can take care of items 1, 2, and 3.
4. I’ve been trying to market a ton/promote The Petticoat Letters which takes a TON of time. Like, I have no idea how much time that stuff takes…and it takes a lot. Hours….draining hours. My publisher and I also decided to make The Petticoat Letters available on Amazon and KindleUnlimited, so we had to change tactic a bit with marketing…again…this take a ton of time. Sigh. Speaking of marketing/promo…word of mouth is an awesome way to spread the news…I’d love your support in that regard. Also, if you haven’t posted a review on Amazon, I’d appreciate that too…I’m also to 50 reviews which is my goal!
5. I’ve had nothing to report. I’m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing? I’ve been a guest blogger and have been feature on several blogs since the last time I’ve posted, but, again, nothing earth shattering news worthy to share. Also, I share a ton on IG & FB…if you don’t follow me there, do so. I update those spaces pretty much on the regular.
Basically, this is me, stopping in to say hi and to say that I haven’t forgotten about this tiny site. It is simply that sometimes others spaces need to take a priority. Like now…I’m going to say goodbye so I can finally finish my draft and publish the next book!